2012年5月19日 星期六

letter of thanks



Dear Mrs. Wilson

I, highly, feel joy since joined the "one world". Thank for your action of Moore High School. Special, thank you to hold the action. Action leaded people to know the world.

In fact, I, largely, learning culture and realize the advantage of each nation. As I know what is free culture of America and romantic of Franch, also that causing know Chinese culture for all person. Thus, extremely, feeling memory of "one world".

Behind I know you accept an interview in Hong Kong, I feel exciting for this matter. May you inform the airport number to me? I would like to see you.
                                                                                                                                                    Wong Ming
Looking forward to meeting you soon.
Sincerely yours,
Li Ming

沒有留言:

張貼留言